Java (Java Agent, Installation, JVM, and Controller Installation)

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

App agent drops out after Machine agent is associated with Application.

Highlighted

The issue I am having is that I installed the java-agent and machine agent, but the machine agent did not associated with the application. I have it set up for the java-agent to identify the hostname in the standalone.sh. When I look on the controller I saw the app agent was reporting a 100%, but the machine agent was at 0%. I manually associated the machine agent with the application and was able to see both at 100% for a short time.

Then, after like an hour the app agent drops out down to 0% and starts reporting the following without any changes being done to the server:

[AD Thread Pool-Global5] 14 Jul 2019 09:20:46,824 WARN ConfigurationChannel - ResponseReadException creating Response Wrapper [g], : com.singularity.ee.rest.c: Error in controller in processing binary request AppAgent Config Data - Machine with id 829 not found

Now, I can not is transactions or app agent info. What is wrong? I check my versions of the app agent and machine agent and both can work with my controller:

AppServerAgent-4.4.3.23530

machineagent-bundle-64bit-linux-4.5.10.2131

AppDynamics Controller build 4.4.3.20091

My configuration is good because before I associated the machine agent with the application the app agent we reporting.