cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Show only my project Agent hide other Agents of my Organization

Balaji.M
Explorer

Dear Team,

I am an AppDynamics user in my Organization. We have installed the Database agent in our own server and the AppDynamics team installed the AppDynamics Front end in some server I guess. we are able to see the DB Agents and Collectors and data in the AppDynamics, but the issue is we are able to see all the Agents (its Metrics, Policies etc)  of other agents in our Org.  This is inconvenient. 

3 REPLIES 3

Ryan.Paredez
Community Manager

Hi @Balaji.M,

When did AppD set this up? Are you able to reach out to the person/team who helped set it up to ask them for additional help?

Thanks,

Ryan, Cisco AppDynamics Community Manager

Found something helpful? Click the Accept as Solution button to help others find answers faster.

Liked something? Click the Thumbs Up button.

Check out Observabiity in Action

new deep dive videos weekly in the Knowledge Base.

Balaji.M
Explorer

Hi Ryan,

Thanks for supporting. Yes I checked with the team and they told it is not possible to hide the other Agents. But I assume there should be some option or at least user/role level configuration to show only the Agents we are required. So we will see Metrics, Policies only relevant for our Agents.  

Thanks. 

Ryan.Paredez
Community Manager

Hi @Balaji.M,

Let's see if the Community can jump in and offer any ideas.

Thanks,

Ryan, Cisco AppDynamics Community Manager

Found something helpful? Click the Accept as Solution button to help others find answers faster.

Liked something? Click the Thumbs Up button.

Check out Observabiity in Action

new deep dive videos weekly in the Knowledge Base.