Infrastructure (Server, Network, Database)

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

HTTP data collector transactions mapping with the application functions using profiler

Wanderer

HTTP data collector transactions mapping with the application functions using profiler

Hi

We have a requirement to map the data obtained from http data collector with the function names. Is that any way to do this?

e.g. I have collected transaction data for login transactions (with ip and user session) and now I want to know which and how many application  functions being called by the login transaction?

Thanks in advance.

Regards

Mukesh

1 REPLY 1

Re: HTTP data collector transactions mapping with the application functions using profiler

I am having the same problem.

Currently, I am exploring the profiling capability of the .Net based application using AppDynamics. We need some specific information like, tracing of the Functions/Methods of each user’s request going to the server (IIS). Suppose, there are 5 users accessing the application simultaneously  from different location. So here, we are looking for the information like  - which users called/executed which functions or methods.

USER 1 – Function A, Function B, Function D

USER 2 - Function C, Function F, Function A

USER 3 - Function D, Function K, Function J, Function B

And so on…

Would it be possible to pull this type of information from AppDynamics?