cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Error message during machine agent installation

Santhosh.Kumar
Discoverer

Hello,

I have reviewed few of the installation errors with windows 10. I have downloaded the latest machine agent bundle 4.5.11.2163.

I am getting the same error with 

com.google.inject.CreationException: Unable to create injector, see the following errors:

1) Could not read configuration file C:\Users\sankumar\Documents\APPD\machineagent-bundle-64bit-windows-4.5.9.2096\conf\controller-info.xml
while locating com.appdynamics.agent.sim.configuration.bootstrap.BootstrapConfigurationProvider
at com.appdynamics.agent.sim.configuration.bootstrap.BootstrapConfigurationModule.configure(BootstrapConfigurationModule.java:71)
while locating com.appdynamics.agent.sim.configuration.bootstrap.BootstrapConfiguration annotated with @com.appdynamics.voltron.utils.annotations.Raw()
for parameter 0 at com.appdynamics.agent.sim.configuration.bootstrap.ClearTextBootstrapConfiguration.<init>(ClearTextBootstrapConfiguration.java:51)
while locating com.appdynamics.agent.sim.configuration.bootstrap.ClearTextBootstrapConfiguration
at com.appdynamics.agent.sim.configuration.bootstrap.BootstrapConfigurationModule.configure(BootstrapConfigurationModule.java:76)
while locating com.appdynamics.agent.sim.configuration.bootstrap.BootstrapConfiguration
for parameter 0 at com.appdynamics.agent.sim.client.ControllerUrlProvider.<init>(ControllerUrlProvider.java:24)
while locating com.appdynamics.agent.sim.client.ControllerUrlProvider

Kindly let me know the solution for this.

Thanks,

Santhosh

1 REPLY 1

Pankaj.Pote
Creator

Hi Santosh,

Please check https://docs.appdynamics.com/display/PRO45/Standalone+Machine+Agent+Requirements+and+Supported+Envir....

And try to install machine agent with version 4.5.7.

Regards,

Pankaj