End User Monitoring (EUM)

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

tracking of AJAX calls done by fetch()

Hi,

our application uses fetch (with polyfill for old browsers) to do the AJAX calls .. we've set up few of the AJAX calls in the configuration of EUM .. I see some AJAX calls measured in the EUM section, but only subset of all those, which are called, and completely unrelated to the settings I've set up .. does AD support fetch? or do I have to track those manually with ADRUM.report()? if so and I will disable ajax tracking in the configuration, it won't affect those manual reports?

thanks!

J.

edit: I've drilled down the metrics and all tracked AJAX calls are from the browsers which uses polyfill .. so I assume AD doesn't support fetch .. are there plans for it?

5 REPLIES 5
Employee

Re: tracking of AJAX calls done by fetch()

Jakub,

Yes,Fetch is not supported currently and it's in our roadmap.

You can use the JS API available for now.

https://docs.appdynamics.com/display/PRO42/Extend+the+JavaScript+Agent+for+Single+Page+Applications+...

Hope this helps

Regards,

Mohammed Rayan

Found something helpful? Click the Accept as Solution button to help others find answers faster.
Liked something? Click the Thumbs Up button.

thanks for answer! I've overlooked example with fetch ..

so what does it mean, that it's on the roadmap? when is it planned for? or maybe better, is roadmap somewhere visible? I wasn't able to google it :)

J.

Employee

Jakub,

I meant there's no fix version yet for this about when it will be available.

Regards,

Mohammed Rayan

Found something helpful? Click the Accept as Solution button to help others find answers faster.
Employee

Jakub,

I meant there's no fix version yet for this about when it will be available.

Regards,

Mohammed Rayan

ok .. is there a chance the roadmap is public?