Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Instrumentation.beginHttpRequest not working

Ronald.Wang
New Poster

Hi,

We have a requirement.

I need to manually upload a fake HTTP request, record in Network Requests. So I implement a manual HTTP request follow this documentation, the HTTP request which automatically detects were recorded in Network Requests or Analyze or Snapshots.

But I can't search the record which I manually set.

I check the AppDynamics log found beacon added and Agent sent my beacon with 200 response 

Question:

1. What else I need to implement or configure
  2. What's the limitation of URL setting in HttpRequestTracker, Did I need to keep the URL connectable?

background:

1. Android Mobile app
  2. App had already integrated AppDynamics for years
  3.  SDK version is 20.3.0
2 REPLIES 2

Ryan.Paredez
Community Manager

Hi @Ronald.Wang,

I see you created a support ticket. Can you please update this thread when there is a resolution found with Support. 

Knowledge sharing is very important to the growth and success of this community, thanks for your contributions.

Thanks,

Ryan, Cisco AppDynamics Community Manager

Found something helpful? Click the Accept as Solution button to help others find answers faster.

Liked something? Click the Thumbs Up button.

Check out Observabiity in Action

new deep dive videos weekly in the Knowledge Base.

Hi @Ronald.Wang,

Was support able to help you reach a resolution? If so, could you share those learnings here as a reply? Knowledge sharing is key to the growth and success of the community. 

Thanks,

Ryan, Cisco AppDynamics Community Manager

Found something helpful? Click the Accept as Solution button to help others find answers faster.

Liked something? Click the Thumbs Up button.

Check out Observabiity in Action

new deep dive videos weekly in the Knowledge Base.