cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

How can we get the number of users per min in the User Experience area?

Saiyantan.Ghosh
Explorer

Hi,

How can we get the number of users per min in the User Experience section from Appdynamics?

^ Post edited by @Ryan.Paredez to add a title that has a question. Please try your best to ask a question in the title. This helps others Search and find existing content.

3 REPLIES 3

Ryan.Paredez
Community Manager

Hi @Saiyantan.Ghosh,

Thanks for asking your question on the Community.

I'm not sure if you want Mobile, Browser, or Synthetic users per min. Here is the link to the EUM area of AppD Docs: https://docs.appdynamics.com/22.5/en/end-user-monitoring/overview-of-end-user-monitoring

Please check it out and let me know if it helps.

Thanks,

Ryan, Cisco AppDynamics Community Manager

Found something helpful? Click the Accept as Solution button to help others find answers faster.

Liked something? Click the Thumbs Up button.

Check out Observabiity in Action

new deep dive videos weekly in the Knowledge Base.

Thnaks @Ryan.Paredez  for providing your prompt response.

looking for browser EUM here.  It is mostly giving page load , req/sec , sessions but not able to recognized which metrics we will consider as user?

In my understanding , 1 User may create lot of sessions through that generate request/sec. We can consider sessions as concurrent load OR number of unquire user? 

Let me know if you have any thought on this ?

Hi @Saiyantan.Ghosh,

Did you see this Docs page? https://docs.appdynamics.com/22.5/en/end-user-monitoring/browser-monitoring/browser-real-user-monito...

Thanks,

Ryan, Cisco AppDynamics Community Manager

Found something helpful? Click the Accept as Solution button to help others find answers faster.

Liked something? Click the Thumbs Up button.

Check out Observabiity in Action

new deep dive videos weekly in the Knowledge Base.