End User Monitoring (EUM)

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

How can I get a snapshot of a BT that violates SLA? The Alert and Respond options are not clear, especially the respond portion.

Adventurer

How can I get a snapshot of a BT that violates SLA? The Alert and Respond options are not clear, especially the respond portion.

What are the exact steps of creating an alert and a corresponding "Respond" action to get one snapshot per BT when the BT exceeds a certain limit?

I created an alert for a particular transaction and only set warning threshold but no critical threshold. I now wanted to capture a snapshot each time the BT violates the SLA; in other words, each time the alert is triggered.

What is happening is, after I set this alert, the BT is not reporting at all. I am not sure how alert is connected to BT reporting. BT detection comes before alerts. Right?

Next, during setting up the "Respond" action, I don't see an option to take a snapshot once. It says "n" snapshots in x mins. I only want one snapshot for the BT that exceed the set time in the alert.

Please help.