End User Monitoring (EUM)

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

EUM not showing new data due to License key change

Explorer

EUM not showing new data due to License key change

We've got APPD onpremise setup, and the EUM stopped showing new data from 07 June. Old EUM data is still accessible.  Laterly we found the license date:

Valid from 06/08/19 5:00:00 AM
Valid to 06/08/20 5:00:00 AM

 

I don't think anyone made any changes around 07/ June to liense key. But I wonder if this is likely to break the EUM.

 

I've got errors 

25 Jun 2019 13:33:40.151 +1000  dw-204 - GET /v2/account/DepartmentofPrimeMinisterCabinet-a0Q3400000Ciiy4EAB/application/EUM-AAB-AUM/metrics?timestamp=1561433340000  dropwizard.LoggingExcepti  ERROR  

 |             Error handling a request: f45ff7c9675129d7

|             com.appdynamics.eum.rest.exception.ApiException: No Application found with Key[EUM-AAB-AUM]

 

|                             at com.appdynamics.eum.api.resources.DownloadDataResource.sendContent(DownloadDataResource.java:332)

 

and 

 

[#|2019-06-19T08:34:25.002+1000|WARNING|glassfish 4.1|com.singularity.ee.controller.beans.eumcloud.EUMCloudManagerBean|_ThreadID=164202;_ThreadName=eum-crashalerts-download-1;_TimeMillis=1560897265002;_LevelValue=900;|Error crash alert event for application 11 com.appdynamics.eum.rest.client.exception.TransportException: Communication failure with service (http://pdmz-adeum01.external.pmc.gov.au:7001/v2/account/DepartmentofPrimeMinisterCabinet-a0Q3400000C...): Unexpected HTTP error 500: {"code":500,"message":"There was an error processing your request. It has been logged (ID dc7140b649b647bf)."}|#]

 

[#|2019-06-19T08:34:25.002+1000|INFO|glassfish 4.1|com.singularity.ee.controller.beans.eumcloud.EUMCloudManagerBean|_ThreadID=280;_ThreadName=__ejb-thread-pool3;_TimeMillis=1560897265002;_LevelValue=800;|Done trying to download EUM crash alert event data for enabled apps, executionTime=0 ms, threads=6, processedApps=6, appsThatHitException=3.|#]

 

 

#|2019-06-19T08:37:27.504+1000|SEVERE|glassfish 4.1|com.appdynamics.ENTITY.SEARCH.SYNC|_ThreadID=178;_ThreadName=pool-62-thread-1;_TimeMillis=1560897447504;_LevelValue=1000;|ID000225: unable to sync changeset

RestException(statusCode=401, code=NotAuthorized.Account, errorMessage=HTTP 401 Unauthorized, developerMessage=null, logCorrelationId=null)

               at com.appdynamics.analytics.client.common.exceptions.RestExceptionFactory.makeException(RestExceptionFactory.java:44)

               at com.appdynamics.analytics.client.common.RestClientUtils.validateResponse(RestClientUtils.java:260)

               at com.appdynamics.analytics.client.common.RestClientUtils.resolve(RestClientUtils.java:84)

               at com.appdynamics.analytics.client.common.GenericHttpRequestBuilder.execute(GenericHttpRequestBuilder.java:197)

               at com.appdynamics.analytics.shared.rest.client.entitysearch.DefaultEntitySearchClient.sync(DefaultEntitySearchClient.java:51)

               at com.appdynamics.platform.services.entitysearch.impl.sync.db.DBSyncTask.sync(DBSyncTask.java:47)

 

 

 

Apprecate if someone can help.

 

EUM not showing new data due to License key change