cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

AppDynamics Mobile Connection

erick.m1
Adventurer

I am just using the free trial.

Can I have access to the example by the mobile app from my cell phone because I did try to configure it unsuccessfully, can somebody teach me how I can log in by the app mobile, thanks very much.

4 REPLIES 4

Chitra.Lal
AppDynamics Team

Hi Erick,

You can download the Appdynamics Mobile app from Apple App Store/Google Play/AppDynamics Mobile App page site and then configure your account either by scanning the QR code or manually. 

Once configured, you can enable Push notifications on your controller. 

Please refer to the below doc link for step wise configuration details:

https://docs.appdynamics.com/display/PRO44/AppDynamics+Mobile+App

Do write back to us in case you face any issues or have any query. 

Thanks,

Chitra

Found something helpful? Click the Accept as Solution button to help others find answers faster.
Liked something? Click the Thumbs Up button.

Hi to all.

I see the error message below after I scanning the QR code, so I don't know the rigth parameters to configurate it with the code shows this error:

Manually, 
When I do try to configurate it manually in the diferents forms on the feels, about the server, the port, the ccount, the user, etc,
I did used a lot of diferents combinations with to many diferents parameters unsuccesfully with the following responses, most of the times shows that the password or user are incorrect, like those results:

Can you help me to write the rigth parmeters in the respective feels for to do i manually. As using the QR code is not possible to start the appDynamics movil. 
Can you help me to do it by the rigth way, thank you so much.

I can't connect my android to the app with my profile 

Erick,

You seem to be running into this known issue.

https://docs.appdynamics.com/display/PAA/Support+Advisory%3A+SAML+Authentication+Fails+after+4.3+Upg...

Can you follow the workaround as given in the above link and see if it works

Regards,

Mohammed Rayan

Found something helpful? Click the Accept as Solution button to help others find answers faster.
Liked something? Click the Thumbs Up button.