cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

PHP agent not sending reports

I've installed the agent and can see it in the «Tier & Nodes» view. But on the «Getting Started Wizard» page in «Connect the Agent to the AppDynamics Controller» still shown «Waiting for Connection...».

The troubleshooting page does not help.

Test requests to the application were sent to generate some work.

I didn't find a way to attach logs here.

Снимок-2020.09.29-15_58_32.pngСнимок-2020.09.29-16_00_16.png

5 REPLIES 5

Kyle.Furlong
AppDynamics Team (Retired)

Hi  there,

Please send traffic to the instrumented application and wait a few minutes to check that it shows in the dashboard. The wizard may not work 100% in some cases for PHP.

Thanks,
Kyle Furlong, Technical Lead (C++ and Dynamic Languages)

Found something helpful? Click the Accept as Solution button to help others find answers faster.
Liked something? Click the Thumbs Up button.

As I said traffic was already sent. And I waited for about an hour.

Hi there,

Please upload the server (Apache/php-fpm) access and error logs, as well as the logs folder of the agent install dir. You can find the upload UI directly below the editor.

Thanks,

Found something helpful? Click the Accept as Solution button to help others find answers faster.

Kyle.Furlong

Hi again,

Actually, please do send the same requested logs to me directly as a PM. I was just made aware this is our new policy for log files so that any sensitive information remains private to you and I.

Thanks,

Kyle.Furlong

Hi again,

Thanks for sending the agent logs over PM. We'll sideline the server logs for now. What I see is that you have many worker processes starting up, and each one needs at least a few requests to fully configure itself. Probably what is happening is that you have only sent a handful of requests through and they are being served round-robin from fresh workers. Please send through a load test of much traffic and wait a few minutes to check the UI.

Thanks,