Dynamic Languages (Node.JS, Python, PHP, C/C++, Webserver Agent)

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Oracle forms

New Poster

Oracle forms

Hi All,

I've been searching for an applicaton that can monitor not only "web-base" applications but also applicaitons that use oracle forms.

For instance, when a script is running and recreating the user experience, at some point it has to go through an Oracle form (could be a search), as shown in the image below:

OracleForm.PNG

My main concer is if AppDynamics can do this user experience or syntetic monitoring over those Oracle forms as well and if so, how can I test it or enable it?

Appreciate any feedback.

Thanks,

Jose

Oracle forms
6 REPLIES 6
Employee

Re: Oracle forms

Hi Jose,

Oracle forms are desktop interface. Unfortunatly Appdynamics EUM works only on Web(HTML) or Mobile(iOS/Android) interfaces therfore monitoning user experience on these interfaces is not possible. 

Regards,

Gaurav Soni

Found something helpful? Click the Accept as Solution button to help others find answers faster.
Liked something? Click the Thumbs Up button.

Hi Gaurav,

Can AppDynamics do deep dive monitoring (APM) for Oracle forms applications?

Thanks,

Ajithkumar Radhakrishnan

Employee

Hi Ajithkumar,

As oracle forms uses J2EE server , you can go ahead and configure the javaagent and monitor Oracle Forms. Please let us know if you need any further assistance on this.

Thanks,
Gaurav

Found something helpful? Click the Accept as Solution button to help others find answers faster.

Hi Gaurav,

I am not able to see any Oracle forms metrics in Portal after installing Java agent. Can you provide any steps to configure the Java agent in Weblogic server (Oracle forms 12c) or to get the Oracle forms metrics.

Regards,

Sakthi

Employee

Hi Sakthi,

I will forward this to one of our Java agent SME. He will help you out further.

Regards,
Gaurav Soni

Hi Gaurav,

Do i have any updated on Java agent expert for Oracle forms ?

Regards,

Sakthi