cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Odoo ERP support

nicobusti
New Poster

So I have recently started a free trial for a very specific purpose: monitor performance on the application Odoo (www.odoo.com). So odoo is one of the fastest growing open source ERP systems and it runs on Python and PostgreSQL. I have just started exploring with it and we have run into technical difficulties so far. I have run the pyagent command and get a "[INFO] appdynamics.proxy.watchdog <1061>: Started proxy with pid=1062", but nothing happens on the wizard page which is still "Waiting for connection...". I'm really new to this and I guess I might be omitting key aspects in my first attempt and in this post. But before going into details I would like to generally know if this business application can be monitored with AppDynamics? It is certainly not among the supported frameworks, but it should still be possible, right? Are there any previous experiences on this ever-more popular ERP platform? Any general hints? Any known issues?

1 REPLY 1

Kyle.Furlong
AppDynamics Team (Retired)

Hi Nico,

Odoo is not currently supported out of the box. It may be possible to support using the Python Agent API: https://docs.appdynamics.com/display/PRO43/Python+Agent+API+Guide, but this will require modifying the framework with our code.

Regards,

Kyle

Thanks,
Kyle Furlong, Technical Lead (C++ and Dynamic Languages)

Found something helpful? Click the Accept as Solution button to help others find answers faster.
Liked something? Click the Thumbs Up button.