cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

custom widget builder

Henry.Tellez
Creator

I'm creating a dashboard with custom widget builder, I haven't problem with this, but I notice that every day the graphics for all application that I have, stop graphing to 14:00 hrs until 20:00 hrs 

HenryTellez_0-1672868153549.png

in that time between 14:00 and 20:00 hrs every day the graphic don't show nothing about the business transactions, that is not possible because in the default dashboard the transaction is working.

This happen with 5 applications that I have configured on appdynamics ¿how can I resolve this?, I need see information all day, all the time.

Thank you for your answer

4 REPLIES 4

Mario.Morelli
Architect

Hi Henry

I see you are using transaction analytics data. My suspicion is that you are reaching your analytics license limit at around 14:00. The license resets daily at 12PM at night UTC. This time will not be 12 exactly but will be relative to your timezone

Check you analytics license usage and check if it corresponds to when the graphs stop showing data:)

Ciao

Found something helpful? Click the Accept as Solution button to help others find answers faster.
Liked something? Click the Thumbs Up button.

Learn more about me in the Community Member Spotlight Q & A

Hi Mario

Thank you for your answer, Must I see on the https://accounts.appdynamics.com/overview?, can you confirm where can I check the license?

thanks a lot

Hi Henry.

Log onto your Controller and click the gear icon on the top right and choose Licenses, change timeframe to last 3 or 7 days. Then scroll all the way to the bottom and click on the transaction analytics widget.

It will open a graph over time, which will show your usage against what you are licensed.

This should show that the license limit is being reached at the times when the dashboards go empty. And then the license counter resets every day and repeats

Ciao

Found something helpful? Click the Accept as Solution button to help others find answers faster.
Liked something? Click the Thumbs Up button.

Learn more about me in the Community Member Spotlight Q & A

Hi Mario

That´s right, I can see the same hours when the graphic don't show nothing, I going to review this with my team.

Thank you!