cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Percentage of Server availability on a dashboard

Shawn.Vadnais
New Poster

I'm working on an executive dashboard for my applications in AppDynamics Pro. I have everything on the dashboard except for a percentage of server HardwareResource/Machine/Availability. I see the type of chart and value I want to include is you go to Servers -> Select a Server -> View Details. 

Is there a way to add percent values of server availability as a dashboard widget?

Thanks,

Shawn

3 REPLIES 3

Ryan.Paredez
Community Manager

Hi @Shawn.Vadnais,

I just wanted to share this post with you: https://community.appdynamics.com/t5/Share-a-tip/Fantastic-Dashboards/td-p/42844 that was posted by an AppD employee that includes templates for creating executive and other types of dashboards. 

Thanks,

Ryan, Cisco AppDynamics Community Manager

Found something helpful? Click the Accept as Solution button to help others find answers faster.

Liked something? Click the Thumbs Up button.

Check out Observabiity in Action

new deep dive videos weekly in the Knowledge Base.

Ryan,

Thanks for the information, I will have a look at this and see if it meets the needs.  Appreciate the quick response.

Shawn

Hi @Shawn.Vadnais,

Just wanted to follow up to see if those resources were able to help at all? If so, please share what you learned as a reply to this post!

Thanks,

Ryan, Cisco AppDynamics Community Manager

Found something helpful? Click the Accept as Solution button to help others find answers faster.

Liked something? Click the Thumbs Up button.

Check out Observabiity in Action

new deep dive videos weekly in the Knowledge Base.