cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

List of what metrics are or are not available in Dash Studio

Is there a list of what metrics are and are not available in Dash Studio. Currently it looks like custom metrics, service endpoints and information points are not available.

Documenting this in a central place would be helpful instead of getting half way thru building a dashboard only to find out a metric isn't available.

5 REPLIES 5

Ryan.Paredez
Community Manager

Hi @Bill.Anderson,

Sorry for the late reply here. We are looking into this. I know you mentioned a few specific items, but did you have any specific questions on exactly what you are trying to do? Perhaps we can help answer that in the mean time.

Thanks,

Ryan, Cisco AppDynamics Community Manager

Found something helpful? Click the Accept as Solution button to help others find answers faster.

Liked something? Click the Thumbs Up button.

Check out Observabiity in Action

new deep dive videos weekly in the Knowledge Base.

Nothing specific. Just don't want to start looking at dash studio for a solution that it can't do yet. The existing dashboard can pull in any metrics. Dash Studio can't. Shouldn't be that hard to put together a list detailing the differences

Hi @Bill.Anderson,

I think there is still more documentation to be added for Dash Studio but wanted to share this in case you had not seen it yet.

https://docs.appdynamics.com/22.2/en/appdynamics-essentials/dashboards-and-reports/dash-studio

Thanks,

Found something helpful? Click the Accept as Solution button to help others find answers faster.

I'm still not seeing a list. Or Custom Metrics and Service Endpoints in Dash Studio. I get it that everything isn't built yet but sharing what is and isn't would be helpful

Hi @Bill.Anderson,

Thanks for this feedback. I've shared it with the PM. They will be working with the Docs team to improve documentation. 

Thanks,