cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Documentation on metrics displayed on tier popup

Nabil.Karroumi
Builder

Hello,

When you open a business transaction flow map and you click on a tier, an information popup opens. It shows "Response Time", but on the right of that same tier, there are 3 numbers. One appears to be a response time. Is there any reason why those two numbers don't match?

Also is there any documentation related to those popups and metrics displayed in the flow map? I can't find it in online documentation.

Thanks,

Nabil 

3 REPLIES 3

Ryan.Paredez
Community Manager

Hi @Nabil.Karroumi,

Here is the main documentation for the Flow map and Business Transactions. I'm not sure what pop-up you're referring to, so hopefully, you are able to find it within those Doc pages.

Thanks,

Ryan, Cisco AppDynamics Community Manager

Found something helpful? Click the Accept as Solution button to help others find answers faster.

Liked something? Click the Thumbs Up button.

Check out Observabiity in Action

new deep dive videos weekly in the Knowledge Base.

Hello @Ryan.Paredez ,

Thanks for your reply. Yes I am familiar with that documentation page. Under Flow Map interaction, you will see the following: 

• Click items in the flow map to see key performance indicators in an informational popup. For some components of the flow map, like tiers, the popup displays additional details.

So the popup I am talking about are referred to above by "Informational popup". Is there any document that address those popup specifically? We are trying to understand some discrepancies we see in the metrics. Especially when we are in a transaction flow map.

Thanks,

Nabil 

Hi @Nabil.Karroumi,

I have not found anything yet in our Docs. If I do, I will be sure to share it your way.

Thanks,

Ryan, Cisco AppDynamics Community Manager

Found something helpful? Click the Accept as Solution button to help others find answers faster.

Liked something? Click the Thumbs Up button.

Check out Observabiity in Action

new deep dive videos weekly in the Knowledge Base.