Dashboards

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Business transactions with 95%, Average Response Time and Normal Average response time

Business transactions with 95%, Average Response Time and Normal Average response time

hi,

I am looking to create a report that helps me get all the business transactions for an application with 95%, Avg. response time, Normal Response time in either a pdf or csv format. I tried to create a custom report and also a dashboard but could not succeed. I am new at creating dashboards or reports, any help from the experts would be appreciated. Thanks! 

Tags (2)
3 REPLIES 3
AppDynamics Team

Re: Business transactions with 95%, Average Response Time and Normal Average response time

Hi,

Please refer below document regarding percentile metric.

https://docs.appdynamics.com/display/PRO44/Percentile+Metrics

Screen Shot 2017-12-20 at 9.40.11 PM.pngScreen Shot 2018-05-29 at 9.58.38 AM.png

We can create a dashboard with these metrics as schedule it as a report.

https://docs.appdynamics.com/display/PRO44/Custom+Dashboards

-Thanks

Found something helpful? Click the Accept as Solution button to help others find answers faster.
Liked something? Click the Thumbs Up button.

Re: Business transactions with 95%, Average Response Time and Normal Average response time

For an application with more than 100 business Transactions, i am looking for a report which shows me 95% and Avg. Response Time value. I am not finding an option for selecting all the business transactions while creating a Dashboard or Report. Please help me if there is solution. Thanks!
AppDynamics Team

Please refer the following screens to create a dashboard. Do let us know if that helps.

Screen Shot 2018-05-30 at 3.44.27 PM.pngScreen Shot 2018-05-30 at 3.44.43 PM.pngScreen Shot 2018-05-30 at 3.44.58 PM.pngScreen Shot 2018-05-30 at 3.48.08 PM.pngScreen Shot 2018-05-30 at 3.48.23 PM.png

-Thanks

Found something helpful? Click the Accept as Solution button to help others find answers faster.
Liked something? Click the Thumbs Up button.