cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Application flow map doesn't appear

Daniel.Benzaquen
Producer

Hello Guys

since a couple of weeks, I have an issue with an application flow map that does not appears consistently.

It appeared for a few hours twice then disappeared. 

The issue started a few days after we have updated our controller to latest version 4.5.17.2791 and only in one application.

Sometime, Load and Response graph are empty, sometime no. Error graph is always present.

From left side menu,

- Business transaction page is accessible, I can see status by BT and see their dashboards, but I cannot drill-down to their nodes.

- Tiers and nodes, Databases calls and Remote services are all appearing in their pages but focusing on one of them, flow map is empty.

Did someone faced the same issue, and then, can share his/her experience with me?

For tech support guys, there is ticket opened on my account if one want to have a look to screenshots & logs.

Best

Daniel

3 REPLIES 3

Allan.Schiebold
AppDynamics Team (Retired)

Hey there. I'd reach out to the support team if this issue started happening after a controller update. 

Hi @Daniel.Benzaquen,

Please advise how this issue was resolved. I'm experiencing the same issue with one of my applications.

Thanks

William Nixon

raja.beeravolu

i can see the business transactions 0 of 10 happening but i cant see the transactions and the application flow map. what could be the reason for it.