cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Unable to connect to the controller

bkirankumar
Producer

We connect to Appdynamics to SaaS controller on port 80, I was able to send application data to Appdynamics earlier and it was working fine. Now I see below error in logs,  please advise.

^ Post edited by @Ryan.Paredez for security reasons. Please do not share or attach log files to community posts.

17 REPLIES 17

Interestingly, trying to load the failed url in the browser (controller/instance/0/applicationConfiguration), chrome gets an error:

blah.saas.appdynamics.com didn’t send any data. ERR_EMPTY_RESPONSE

So I suspect the problem is on the controller end :-/

5 of us all expericing this problem. No response for 2 weeks. AppDynamics support, you listening?

Pratik.Maskey
AppDynamics Team (Retired)

Hi Josh,

We need the exact SaaS URL you are hitting to check if there is an issue with the SaaS controller. Could you provide us the correct SaaS URL?

-Thanks

Found something helpful? Click the Accept as Solution button to help others find answers faster.
Liked something? Click the Thumbs Up button.

Did any of you guys got the fix, as I too am facing the same issue. 

Regards,

Arun Koul

Hi all,

Anyone had the chance to get this issue fixed?

Hi 

delete logs try to copy controller info.xml  file in both conf and version check again after restart

I am facing the same issue trying to port 80:

[Information redacted for security reasons]

^ Post edited by @Ryan.Paredez to remove log files. Please do not share or attach log files to community posts for security and privacy reasons.

Hi, Can you share (telnet <controllerhostname> <controllerport>) from agent host provide controller host and port used in the agent config? and also send the agent node logs folder archive for our review, email logs directly to my email id shared email in a different message.

Found something helpful? Click the Accept as Solution button to help others find answers faster.
Liked something? Click the Thumbs Up button.