cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Required Database Query to fetch Application and Server details from AppDynamics Controller

Anant P.Nayak
Producer

Hi,

Can anyone please let me know the DB query to fetch Application and Node details from AppDynamics Controller.

Regards,

Anant Nayak

4 REPLIES 4

Yogesh.Chouk
AppDynamics Team

Hi Anant,

Please find the below query for retriveing Application and Node details from controller database. We strongly recommend you to run only select queries into the controller database.

select * from application;

select * from application_component_node;

Thanks,

Yogesh

Found something helpful? Click the Accept as Solution button to help others find answers faster.
Liked something? Click the Thumbs Up button.

Hi Yogesh,

Thanks for your reply. I am looking for Application name and its relevant Nodes ending with name 'bdc' in single query output.

Can you please let me know. Thanks

Regards,

Anant Nayak

Hi Anant,

Please find the below query and let us know if it helps. This will show Application, tier as well as nodes.

SELECT app.name AS application, tier.name AS tier, node.name AS node FROM application app, application_component tier, application_component_node node WHERE app.id = tier.application_id AND tier.id = node.application_component_id AND node.name like '%bdc' AND app.id = <app_id>; 
(replace <app_id>) wit hthe application id;

Thanks,

Yogesh

Found something helpful? Click the Accept as Solution button to help others find answers faster.
Liked something? Click the Thumbs Up button.

Hi Yogesh / Team,

Could you please help me with the query to know Controller Applications which are not collecting data from past 6 month. We want to delete them from the Controller UI / DB so that we have only the required Applications reporting. I believe this will improve the performance while accessing the UI , As currently the UI access is slow. Please let me know the delete command as well. Thanks

Regards,

Anant