cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Login Failed for all users - licensed account

Ashmita.Thapar
Producer

While trying to login on controller for first time, all users in account are getting login failed message. Though, users are able to login on Account Management UI.

Kindly help resolve the issue.

Thanks

4 REPLIES 4

Ryan.Paredez
Community Manager

Hi @Ashmita.Thapar 

Can you share a screenshot of the error message you are getting? I'm also going to raise a ticket with the accounts team, so I will be following up. 

[For internal use only: L4A-19572]

Thanks,

Ryan, Cisco AppDynamics Community Manager

Found something helpful? Click the Accept as Solution button to help others find answers faster.

Liked something? Click the Thumbs Up button.

Check out Observabiity in Action

new deep dive videos weekly in the Knowledge Base.

Hi @Ryan.Paredez 

Shared the screenshot over private message.

Hi @Ashmita.Thapar,

I have shared it with the team. Can you please be prepared to respond back to any follow-up questions?

Thanks,

Ryan, Cisco AppDynamics Community Manager

Found something helpful? Click the Accept as Solution button to help others find answers faster.

Liked something? Click the Thumbs Up button.

Check out Observabiity in Action

new deep dive videos weekly in the Knowledge Base.

Bill.Howard

@Ashmita.Thapar 

Thanks for reaching out.  If you are still having issues logging into your controller account, please visit https://help.appdynamics.com/support and file a new support ticket with all the relevant details.  The support system uses your account management credentials, so you should be able to login and submit a ticket.    This is the best way to ensure engineering takes a look and gets this resolved.  We certainly want you to be able to login successfully!  

Thanks again,

Bill