cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

K8s Cluster Agent No pods to register

Hi all, 

I have My K8s version 1.23.5 , / cluster-agent:21.2.0   Im getting this error.

INFO]: 2022-09-27 17:36:53 - podmonitoring.go:92 - No pods to register
[INFO]: 2022-09-27 17:36:53 - containermonitoringmodule.go:455 - Either there are no containers discovered or none of the containers are due for registration
[INFO]: 2022-09-27 17:36:53 - agentregistrationmodule.go:122 - Registering agent again
[INFO]: 2022-09-27 17:36:53 - agentregistrationmodule.go:145 - Successfully registered agent again lan-k8s-desa
[INFO]: 2022-09-27 17:37:33 - nodemetadata.go:47 - Metadata collected for 3 nodes

Any help appriciated.

thanks. 

2 REPLIES 2

Claudia.Landivar
Community Manager

Hello @Soporte.Monitoreo 

I've learned that your message above is meant to be informational. Have you had any luck connecting to the pods you want to monitor? I'm adding the documentation here, in case it helps:
https://docs.appdynamics.com/appd-cloud/en/kubernetes-and-app-service-monitoring/install-kubernetes-...

Best,
Claudia Landivar, Community Manager and Editor

Found something helpful? Click the Accept as Solution button to help others find answers faster.
Liked something? Click the Thumbs Up button.

Hi, @Soporte.Monitoreo 

Got additional guidance from @Sayantan.Mitra! He thinks you might be monitoring a default namespace where there is no pod. If you set the correct namespace, the Cluster Agent will be able to send the pod data. See this documentation: 
Monitor Kubernetes with the Cluster Agent > Use the Cluster Agent > Edit Namespaces 

Please let us know if this, or something else, helped!
Claudia

Found something helpful? Click the Accept as Solution button to help others find answers faster.
Liked something? Click the Thumbs Up button.