cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Not a customer? Start a free trial

Click the Start a free trial link to start a 15-day SaaS trial of our product and join our community as a trial user. If you are an existing customer do not start a free trial.

AppDynamics customers and established members should click the sign in button to authenticate.

Controller (SaaS, On Premises)

Is it posible to see whole logs of business transaction?

Philipp.Bocharov
Wanderer

I am very new to AppDynamics and currently exploring it's functionality to choose correct tool for my company.

Let's suppose I have a distributed system with services A, B, C - each on different nodes. "Purchase" is a business transaction that invole all three services so that A call B and B call C (A -> B -> C).

The case:

Purchase crashed with error on service C. To find a reason I would like to look at logs of service C, then to logs of B and finally to logs of A. (reversed order C -> B -> A). I should be able to navigate between logs of A, B, C related to this particular failed business transaction

Is it possible with AppDynamics to see the whole log of business transaction? (not just an error on C but the whole logs of each service related to this business transaction)

By replying you agree to the Terms and Conditions of the AppDynamics Community.
0 REPLIES 0