cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

I'm not able to access AppDynamics controller in Free Trial

Developer.FXStreet

Hello,

I've started the Free Trial period but I'm not able to access the Controller (the SaaS portal). I try to input the Account, the Username and the password and it says Login Failed. Moreover, the error that I'm getting according to the Network tab is a 499 Status code:

DeveloperFXStreet_0-1655723636667.png

Please, could you provide any solution?

Other issue tickets: https://community.appdynamics.com/t5/Licensing-including-Trial/Unable-to-start-SaaS-free-trial/m-p/4...

Kind Regards,

Alex.

15 REPLIES 15

Ryan.Paredez
Community Manager

HI, @Gilliaume.Oosthuizen I have not heard back from the Accounts team. I have pinged them again.

Hi, @Mayur.Muktare I have pinged the Accounts team for you too. I will report back when I hear from them. 

Thanks,

Ryan, Cisco AppDynamics Community Manager

Found something helpful? Click the Accept as Solution button to help others find answers faster.

Liked something? Click the Thumbs Up button.

Check out Observabiity in Action

new deep dive videos weekly in the Knowledge Base.

Ryan.Paredez
Community Manager

Hi @Gilliaume.Oosthuizen and @Mayur.Muktare 

Are you still having access issues?

Thanks,

Found something helpful? Click the Accept as Solution button to help others find answers faster.

Hi Ryan

No i did manage to login yesterday - but the free trial has now expired .  Would it be possible to extend the trial for a month 

Regards

Gill

Hi @Gilliaume.Oosthuizen,

I just sent you a PM with some info in it about your Account and logging in. Please check it out. 

Thanks,

Hello Ryan,
i faced the same issue when trying access to my free trail , can you please advise me to solve this issue ??

Hello, @Mostafa.Gawady 
Can you tell me more about the issue you're having signing in to your Trial account?
- Have you been able to sign in before?
- Where in the process are you hitting a dead end or error?

Best,
Claudia Landivar, AppDynamics Community Manager & Editor