cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

How to get affected tier name in http email template for Anomaly Detection alert?

Swagata.Kundu
Producer

Hi,

How to get the affected tier name in the HTTP email template for Anomaly Detection alert?

It would be great if someone helps me with it.

I tried with ${latestEvent.tier.name}  but it is not working 

^ Edited by @Ryan.Paredez to improve the title. 

4 REPLIES 4

Ryan.Paredez
Community Manager

Hi @Swagata.Kundu,

I found this AppD Docs page that I think is worth checking out. If you do a browser search for "tier" you can see a few examples they have in there.

https://docs.appdynamics.com/display/PRO45/Predefined+Templating+Variables

Do let me know if you found that page helpful and share what you learned back on this post. 

Thanks,

Ryan, Cisco AppDynamics Community Manager

Found something helpful? Click the Accept as Solution button to help others find answers faster.

Liked something? Click the Thumbs Up button.

Check out Observabiity in Action

new deep dive videos weekly in the Knowledge Base.

I have checked this but that solution is working for Health Rules Alert but for Anomaly alert tier name is not appearing in alert message.

Hi @Swagata.Kundu,

Thanks for letting me know. If I find anything else I will share it with you. Let's see if the community can jump in and offer any insight.

Thanks,

Ryan, Cisco AppDynamics Community Manager

Found something helpful? Click the Accept as Solution button to help others find answers faster.

Liked something? Click the Thumbs Up button.

Check out Observabiity in Action

new deep dive videos weekly in the Knowledge Base.

Nawaz Ali.Mohammad
AppDynamics Team

Hello Swagatha,

Can you confirm if the TierName that you are not seeing is only when the alert is cancelled/ resolved event or do you not see it when the the alert has started as well?

The reason I am asking this is because, if the alert is cancelled / resolved event, then we do not send all the details.