cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

How long does AppDynamics SaaS keep data before it starts being rolled up and aggregated

I have a quick question for the community.

I remember reading that AppDynamics starts rolling up and aggregating information in the SaaS environment at 4 hours and eventually the information will completely roll of a clients SaaS environment.

I can't seem to find that information anywhere now. There reason I'm asking is that we've had a rather large turn over at my company and we have a couple of directors come into our group who are going to be responsible for all things APM. I was telling them how AppD SaaS doesn't hold onto it's data indefinitely that it starts rolling up and aggregating at set intervals and eventually rolls out of our environment.

I'd like to have documentation to back that statement up but can't seem to find it now.

Thanks,

Bill Youngman

3 REPLIES 3

Ryan.Paredez
Community Manager

Hi @Bill.Youngman,

I found this for you - let me know if this helps! https://docs.appdynamics.com/21.4/en/application-performance-monitoring-platform/planning-your-deplo...

Thanks,

Ryan, Cisco AppDynamics Community Manager

Found something helpful? Click the Accept as Solution button to help others find answers faster.

Liked something? Click the Thumbs Up button.

Check out Observabiity in Action

new deep dive videos weekly in the Knowledge Base.

Perfect!

Thank you

Hi @Bill.Youngman 

Just want to note that this specific doc was for Controller 21.4, we have since rolled out new versions, so that information might be slightly different. You can adjust the Docs Controller version at the top right of the Docs page.

Alternatively, you can contact Support and get in touch with the Controller team if you need any more specific details.

Thanks,

Ryan, Cisco AppDynamics Community Manager

Found something helpful? Click the Accept as Solution button to help others find answers faster.

Liked something? Click the Thumbs Up button.

Check out Observabiity in Action

new deep dive videos weekly in the Knowledge Base.