cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

How do I exclude errors and exceptions from detection?

Gopi.Krishnan
Builder

Is there a way to capture some part of the logged messages and ignore the rest? I have Errors which are logged via logger and appdynamics is capturing that but including some other information which is not required. 

Regards,

Gopikrishnan 

3 REPLIES 3

Ryan.Paredez
Community Manager

Hi @Gopi.Krishnan,

Sorry for the late reply. After speaking with a few people, for this issue, it's best if you contact support. 

www.appdynamics.com/support 

If you could share the end results of the conversation as a reply to this post that would be very helpful. Knowledge sharing is what drives this community forward. 

Thanks,

Ryan, Cisco AppDynamics Community Manager

Found something helpful? Click the Accept as Solution button to help others find answers faster.

Liked something? Click the Thumbs Up button.

Check out Observabiity in Action

new deep dive videos weekly in the Knowledge Base.

Nawaz Ali.Mohammad
AppDynamics Team

Hello Gopi,

I might not have understood your question completely by there is one KB article which talks about how to suppress errors and exceptions.
https://community.appdynamics.com/t5/Knowledge-Base/How-do-I-exclude-errors-and-exceptions-from-dete...

Hi Nawaz,

I had checked the link shared by you and it mentions how to ignore a whole message from being detected. But my case is somewhat like below :

Error response received : [{"metadata":{"Code":["ERROR_50404"],"Message":["HOLDN ERRORS ERROR INSUFFICIENT FUNDS FOR THIS TRANSACTION"],"StackStrace":" at HoldNAPI.Controllers.v1.HoldFundController.d__2.MoveNext()"},"data":{"mob":"XXXXXXX"}}]

I want to just captured the Code highlighted in Red and ignore the remaining. Is this case possible at all?

Regards,

Gopikrishnan