Click the Start a free trial link to start a 30-day SaaS trial of our product and join our community as a trial customer. If you are an existing customer do not start a free trial.
AppDynamics customers and established members should click the sign in button to authenticate.
I have a couple of questions:
1. How can I suppress all health rules for a particular time on a daily basis
2. Can I create policy like for 6 AM to 6 PM it will go to other people and then 6 PM to next 5:59 AM it will go to different people/Email DL's
3. Can I change the alert timing from UTC to some other?
1. As of now, we don't have the option to suppress alerts on a recurring basis. There is an existing enhancement request open for this feature, though I cannot comment on anything further.
2. I would suggest creating Health Rule Schedules. See documentation on this feature here:
Once you have the health rules created (say, health rule #1 6am-6pm, health rule #2 6pm-6am), you can create two matching policies for those health rules. Policy #1 utilizing health rule #1 to email the day shift distribution list, Policy #2 utilizing health rule #2 to email the night shift distribution list.
3. The custom Health Rule Schedule allows you to define a time zone specific to your application, independent of the controller time zone.