Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

How can I extract a list of users

How can I extract a list of users?

3 REPLIES 3

Ryan.Paredez
Community Manager

Hi @Deborah.Kelchner,

Can you be more specific? List of users who have Controller access?

Thanks,

Ryan, Cisco AppDynamics Community Manager

Found something helpful? Click the Accept as Solution button to help others find answers faster.

Liked something? Click the Thumbs Up button.

Check out Observabiity in Action

new deep dive videos weekly in the Knowledge Base.

In the User Management section in AppDynamics, I see a list of users.  I can only sort them by either First Name, Last Name, or Email.  I cannot sort them buy Roles, Status or Last Login.  I also have to scroll down to see them all.  I would like to be able to extract this list to Excel including all of the attributes of the user so that I can:

1. See them all
  2. Sort it as I see fit
  3. Filter by say  all users with "@companyname.com"
  4. Get a list of all users that I can utilize in other ways, e.g. Copy emails to the clipboard so that I can send everyone an email, find users that have not logged in since a specific date, etc.

Ryan.Paredez
Community Manager

Hi @Deborah.Kelchner,

I just spoke with someone from the Accounts team and they told me it's not currently possible to extract what you are looking for. 

If you want, you can check out our Idea Exchange and submit this as a request. Be sure to read the  before posting to make sure you submit a clear and complete idea. 

Thanks,

Ryan, Cisco AppDynamics Community Manager

Found something helpful? Click the Accept as Solution button to help others find answers faster.

Liked something? Click the Thumbs Up button.

Check out Observabiity in Action

new deep dive videos weekly in the Knowledge Base.