cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

How can I create an incident report with ServiceNow?

Hello,

I receive a monthly report. I send this report to software teams by creating a manual record via ServiceNow.
The report detail I received is the call per min and responsetime value of the monthly related service. For example, if the xxx service is more than 5 and the responsetime is greater than 2000 seconds in 1 month, it is in the warning sla category for me.

I want to convert these processes to ServiceNow automation. However, there were places I could not get with API. Can I create incidents in the ServiceNow event part on this monthly report basis and the periods I want?

^ Edited by @Ryan.Paredez This reply originally existed on this Knowledge base article: How do I use AppDynamics with ServiceNow? 

2 REPLIES 2

Claudia.Landivar
Community Manager

Hello, @Haluk Yaşar.Erol 

How's your ServiceNow automation going? Have you made inroads on your monthly report?

C. Landivar, Community Manager and Editor

Found something helpful? Click the Accept as Solution button to help others find answers faster.
Liked something? Click the Thumbs Up button.

Hello @Claudia.Landivar 

Unfortunately,

Automated operations have been suspended because I cannot retrieve the data in the values ​​I want. I have a very difficult time getting the information I want with Api. Therefore, I cannot send data to servisnow.