cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Grouping of business transactions

Arup.Majumder
Builder

Hello All,

I have grouped some similar business transactions. Now I am returning to "All BTs" and don't want to keep the ones that I already have included in the group. After deleting those from the "All BT" section the BTs have disappeared from the group as well. Is there any way to keep those in the group where I can delete the same in all BT section to keep the list of BTs minimal? 

Another query: When I am choosing the filter to show groups only I am not able to see the BTs under the groups. The groups are blank, but when I am clearing the filter and selecting the groups, I can find the BTs inside the group. Any idea why it is happening?

Thanks in Advance

3 REPLIES 3

Nawaz Ali.Mohammad
AppDynamics Team

In regards to your query as to why you are not seeing any BT after selecting "Groups filter" is because you are already in the group that you have created. In that group if you enable filter "Groups", the controller will be looking for any sub group created in the group and as there are no subgroups it displays empty.

If you disable filter for "Groups", it will show the BT's that are in the group.

Hi @Nawaz Ali.Mohammad 

I have grouped some similar business transactions. Now I am returning to "All BTs" and don't want to keep the ones that I already have included in the group. After deleting those from the "All BT" section the BTs have disappeared from the group as well. Is there any way to keep those in the group where I can delete the same in all BT section to keep the list of BTs minimal? 

Any solutions to this??

Hi @Dipesh.Patel,

Have you seen this AppD Documentation? If not, check it out and see if it helps out. 

https://docs.appdynamics.com/22.2/en/application-monitoring/business-transactions/organize-business-...

Thanks,

Ryan, Cisco AppDynamics Community Manager

Found something helpful? Click the Accept as Solution button to help others find answers faster.

Liked something? Click the Thumbs Up button.

Check out Observabiity in Action

new deep dive videos weekly in the Knowledge Base.