cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Getting 500 Internal Error on Appdynamics SaaS Controller

appdError20230321.png

I am unable to access the SaaS controller with 500 Internal Server Error.

How to resolve it ?

21 REPLIES 21

Ryan.Paredez
Community Manager

Hi @Mahendran.Pakkirisamy,

Thanks for reporting this. I'm going to send you a Private message from the Community to ask for more specific info. 

Thanks,

Ryan, Cisco AppDynamics Community Manager

Found something helpful? Click the Accept as Solution button to help others find answers faster.

Liked something? Click the Thumbs Up button.

Check out Observabiity in Action

new deep dive videos weekly in the Knowledge Base.

Sunil.Agarwal
AppDynamics Team

Hi @Mahendran.Pakkirisamy , 

Please recreate this issue and generate HAR file : https://community.appdynamics.com/t5/Knowledge-Base/How-do-I-create-a-HAR-File-to-troubleshoot-web-d... 

Submit the ticket to AppD Support with steps to reproduce this issue. How do I submit a Support ticket? An FAQ 

How to send the HAR file?

@Mahendran.Pakkirisamy  Thank you for providing specifics.  We are working to resolve this issue.  We'll keep you updated.

Any update on the above issue ?

I appreciate your patience.  We looked into it and found the solution.  We are attempting to resolve this problem.  Following the application of the repair, I'll keep you informed.

Ryan.Paredez
Community Manager

Hi @Mahendran.Pakkirisamy 

Just wanted to let you know that @Sunil.Agarwal and the team are still looking into it. We will be in touch when we have more info.

Thanks,

Found something helpful? Click the Accept as Solution button to help others find answers faster.

Ryan.Paredez
Community Manager

Hi @Mahendran.Pakkirisamy,

Sorry, this is taking so long. Would you be okay with us moving forward by having your current account fully deleted so you can start a new trial account from a different computer in hopes that you don't encounter the same error as before?
Please let me know.

Thanks,