cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

500 Internal error saas trial

Arun.Karoth

I have a Saas trial [redacted]  and I have received the 500 internal error for some time. How can I fix this?

^ Post edited by @Ryan.Paredez to remove Controller URL. Please do not share Controller URL on Community posts for security and privacy reasons

7 REPLIES 7

Ryan.Paredez
Community Manager

Hi @Arun.Karoth,

I'm looking into this. I will report back here or through a Private Message.

Thanks,

Ryan, Cisco AppDynamics Community Manager

Found something helpful? Click the Accept as Solution button to help others find answers faster.

Liked something? Click the Thumbs Up button.

Check out Observabiity in Action

new deep dive videos weekly in the Knowledge Base.

Hello, I am experiencing the same issue. Please advise.

Matthew.Connley
Explorer

Attempting to log in to the controller for my trial, I receive the following 500 error:

: HttpErrorResponse <html><body><h1>500 Internal Server Error</h1><br/>Exception Id:d2cae2e4-1c58-4087-ab02-39928af4ee8f<br/></body></html> Http failure response for https://<redacted>.saas.appdynamics.com/controller/restui/containerApp/mainNavConfig: 500 Internal Server Error

Please advise.

Ryan.Paredez
Community Manager

Hello @Arun.Karoth and @Matthew.Connley,

I heard from the Accounts team 

You should not click on "Use local login" rather should click on "Next".

On the login screen, you need to provide the email address/password associated with account creation. 

Please let me know if this helps. 

Thanks,

Found something helpful? Click the Accept as Solution button to help others find answers faster.

@Ryan.Paredez That is how I am logging in -- I am not clicking "Use local login". The problem persists.

Ryan.Paredez
Community Manager

Hi @Matthew.Connley thanks for letting me know. I've reported this back to the team. I will continue to update everyone here via this thread.

Thanks,

Ryan.Paredez
Community Manager

Hi @Arun.Karoth @Matthew.Connley  are you still having issues? I have not heard back from Accounts, but I'll ping them again if this is still an issue.

Thanks,