Controller (SaaS, On Premise)

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

iOS Mobile App Uninstall report

Producer

How can I get the iOS MobileApp Uninstallation report. Is it possible with AppDynamics. If yes, please help. 

Thanks,

3 REPLIES
Employee

Re: iOS Mobile App Uninstall report

Hi Niresh,

The honest answer should be there is no way around this as of now because as far as I can see there is no direct metric using which we can raise alert or reports on when an app is uninstalled; however before we conclude anything, let me quickly double check with the Eng team once and confirm you on this.

Thanks,

Chitra

Found something helpful? Click the Accept as Solution button to help others find answers faster.
Liked something? Click the Thumbs Up button.
Producer

Thanks Chitra.

Awaiting for your positive reply.

Employee

Hi Niresh, 

So I confirmed and looks like we do not have this feature available as of now; its not something we can currently do using any direct metrics. However maybe there is another perspective that helps here, using Anlaytics ADQL query option like try find users that did not have a session recently and sort by max ascending in analytics like: 

"SELECT distinct userData.email, max(endTimeMS) FROM mobile_session_records WHERE userdata.email IS NOT NULL"  

Thanks,

Chitra

Found something helpful? Click the Accept as Solution button to help others find answers faster.
Liked something? Click the Thumbs Up button.