cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Where has auto-layout gone?

Highlighted
Wanderer

Hi, we have been using a dev controller for a while and we are now starting to provision a new controller into our production environment.

Everything is going well, but today i have noticed that our Dev controller has been upgraded and we have now have a "new" set of views within the Application Flow Map. 

This "new" set does not include the really great "Auto Layout" view. We now just have the option of "Arrange Circular"

As we have been looking at the Auto layout to view our estate, it shows how everything ties in nicely. With the circular view, all we have is a dump of all of our nodes which is totally illegible. Is this something that will eventually happen to our production controller? If so, is there any way we can get the Auto Layout feature back as it really is a great way to see how all of out nodes are communicating.

Thanks is advance.

4 REPLIES
Employee

Re: Where has auto-layout gone?

Hi,

Can you please share the screenshots from your dev controller as well as prod controller where you are seeing the differences. Also let us know the controller version of both the controllers.

Thanks,

Yogesh

Wanderer

Hi,

I have attached the different views from each controller. As you can see the views are different for each. 

The controller versions are as follows:

Dev: 4.4.1.0 build 93

Prod: 4.4.1.0 build 93

Dev Dashboard.JPGDevelopment Dashboard viewProd Dashboard.JPGProduction Dashboard view

Thanks

Phil

Employee

Hi Phil,

As per the screenshot attached, it looks that you are using an old controller version but it is not clear, (as you have provided the same version of the dev & prod controller in the response). As the new controller releases, there would be some changes on the UI, so I suspect this could be one of them.

Thanks,

Yogesh

Wanderer

Hi Yogesh,

That's what i thought, but the versions of the controller are the same:

Dev Dashboard.JPGDev DashboardProd Dashboard.JPGProd Dashboard

Is there any possibility that the auto-layout feature will make a return? We did find this a very useful feature and will continue to do so in our Production environment (until it also goes)

Thanks

Phil