cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Upgrade appdynamics controller to 4.5.1

Saravana.ramesh
Wanderer

we need to upgrade appdynamics controller from 4.3.7.3 to 4.5.1.

Can someone suggest if any prerequisite for upgrading it to 4.4 and then to 4.5 or we can directly upgrade it to 4.5.1.

Also it could be great if you can redirect to the URL for following the steps to be followed for upgrade.

Thanks,

saravana

2 REPLIES 2

Radhika.Puthiyetath
AppDynamics Team (Retired)

Hi @Saravana.ramesh

Here is the documentation on Upgrade. Please also refer to the Upgrade checklist.

Alternatively, you would like to request an upgrade, please create a request via an AppDynamics Support Ticket. Please note, you must be an authorized support contact to open tickets. If you are not authorized, please contact your company's AppDynamics Administrator to carry out your request. 

Please let us know how it went. Please do post here if you have further questions.

Regards

Radhika

Radhika,

Can you provide more information on 'scheduling an upgrade'?  We are an on prem customer with three controller environments (dev, qa, and prod).  I have been working through upgrading the platform components on dev for nearly three weeks now.  If there is an option to have support on hand when I am upgrading the production environment, then please, give me more information about that option ....

Thank you!