Controller (SaaS, On Premise)

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Unable to login to Controller UI - Access to specified resource has been forbidden

Unable to login to Controller UI - Access to specified resource has been forbidden

Hi Appdynamics ,

We have an on premise setup of appdynamics 4.3 . Which is upgraded to 4.5.2 recently .Upgrade included events service and controller upgrade . But we are now unable to login with admin (controller user) to UI with password we set up while installation and upgrade .

First time post upgrade we were able to login using same credentials. Now it throws an error stating - "Access to specified resource has been forbidden"

Please can you help what might be issue for this .

Also license file for trial version is expired although post expiring of same we were able to perform upgrade .

Regards

Aparajita

3 REPLIES 3
Employee

Re: Unable to login to Controller UI - Access to specified resource has been forbidden

Hi Aparajita,

Can you please confirm that if you faced any issues with the upgrade? Please try to reproduce the issue and share the latest controller server logs with us for review.

Thanks,

Yogesh

Found something helpful? Click the Accept as Solution button to help others find answers faster.
Liked something? Click the Thumbs Up button.
Highlighted

Re: Unable to login to Controller UI - Access to specified resource has been forbidden

Hi

Thanks for your reply ..

The upgrade was done smooth withno error.

[screenshot removed to protect privacy]

I tried to re-install 4.3 and upgraded again to 4.5.2 on friday .

After upgrade controller started succesfully and event services was also running fine .

But unable to login to controller UI still .

[message redacted to protect privacy]

Let me know if you need any other specific logs to further debug this .

Thanks !

Aparajita

Community Manager

@Aparajita.Banerjee 

Please note, free trial is now only available for SaaS going forward. This is a recent change. If your On-Premise Trial has expired, please contact Sales to see about starting a new Trial. Or, you may want to try our SaaS Trial. I believe this may be your best path forward.