cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Information Points per Node

Producer

Hello,

To continue from this post, https://community.appdynamics.com/t5/Archive/Information-Point-across-application-servers/td-p/20712, is there now a way to break out data from Information Points by Individual Nodes like you can for every other metric? I find that Information Points hold little value if you cannot tell what node is problematic. The question was asked two years ago and it appears there still isn't support for it, so I'm following up to get a current status for my leadership.

Thanks,

Nick

3 REPLIES 3
Employee

Re: Information Points per Node

Hi,

Our understanding is you want to compare two different information points from same application or both from different applications. If yes then we can add different merics to custom dashboard to compare by selecting custom metrics and adding required metric.

Like in below screen i have two different applications which i have added to timeseries widget. We can add any metrics from metric browser to dashbaord and compare.

Screen Shot 2018-02-01 at 10.36.30 AM.png

Hope it helps.

Thanks

Found something helpful? Click the Accept as Solution button to help others find answers faster.
Liked something? Click the Thumbs Up button.
Highlighted
Producer

Hello,

Thanks for the reply, however that is not what I'm looking for. For the two applications I support we tend to have more infrastructure related issues than application issues, therefore I need all metrics of everykind -- including Information Points -- to be able to be broken out by individual nodes. In your screenshot it just shows one line that is generalzed down to the entire application which is the sum of all nodes as an application. Most, if not all, metrics are available on a node-by-node basis, but Information Points are a gap in this.

Thanks.

Builder

Bump

I have this same question.

Hey AppD, this is a pretty obvious capability that you seem to be missing.

thanks