cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Connecting AppDynamics SaaS trial version to PostgreSQL

Highlighted
Creator

I am currently connecting Appdynamics Software as a service trial version with PostgreSQL.

Steps I am following,

1. I have white-listed the AppD Software as a service Controller IP's for my region in my firewall. 

Firewall_settings.png

1. Then I have downloaded the database agent file "Database Agent for Windows x64 - 64-bit windows (zip)" from https://download.appdynamics.com/download/#search=database&page=1

1. Have configured "controller-info.xml" file with controller-host, controller-port, controller-ssl-enabled, use-encrypted-credentials, account-name, account-access-key values and saved it.

1. Then to launch the database agent I used the below java command,

java -Xmx1536m -Djava.library.path="C:\Users\RAJA SAHE\Downloads\db-agent-64bit-windows-4.5.18.1668\auth\x64" -jar "C:\Users\RAJA SAHE\Downloads\db-agent-64bit-windows-4.5.18.1668\db-agent.jar"

I am facing the below issue,

28 Feb 2020 02:44:34,577 WARN [main] AgentUtil:62 - Possible reasons for unsuccessful agent resolver leading to agent disable: [Controller host info is supposed to be resolved, but found no resolved controller host info]
28 Feb 2020 02:44:34,577 WARN [main] Agent:123 - Could not resolve agent-controller basic configuration

Please assist me to troubleshoot this issue.

I have not configured the credential-store-filename, credential-store-password in the "controller-info.xml" file, Whether this is the rootcause for this issue ?

1 REPLY 1
Highlighted
AppDynamics Team

Re: Connecting AppDynamics SaaS trial version to PostgreSQL

Hi. Please private message me your configuration file.