cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Application Flow Map is not showing

Amritesh.Kumar
Creator

Hi Team,

Please let me know what are the possible reasons , why application flow map (Under Application Dashboard) is not showing even after load test/transactions. What are the points which i need to check.

3 REPLIES 3

Yogesh.Chouk
AppDynamics Team

Hi Amritesh,

There could be multiple reasons. 

for eg, Agent is not sending the data to the controller and could be a problem with agent or agent is sending the data but controller not displaying it due to various reasons.

Can you please let us know that if you are able to see BTs, snapshots etc and the problem is only with application flowmap. Please share controller logs under /Controller/logs folder and one of the agent logs with us. Also, please share screenshot depicting an issue to assist you on this.

Thanks,

Yogesh

Found something helpful? Click the Accept as Solution button to help others find answers faster.
Liked something? Click the Thumbs Up button.

As you specified as solution for eg, Agent is not sending the data to the controller and could be a problem with agent or agent is sending the data but controller not displaying it due to various reasons.I wil be thankful if you provide more reasons at controller end and agent side.

Hi Amritesh,

As requested, please share the details so that we can check the issue and debug this further. There would be multiple reasons for this, so we would like to narrow down the issue.

Thanks,
Yogesh

Found something helpful? Click the Accept as Solution button to help others find answers faster.
Liked something? Click the Thumbs Up button.