cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Sample Data Request

Jonathan_M_Mertz

Hello,

I am working on creating a Data Visualizer for AppDynamics. I wish to showcase a dataset consisting of log files from within a network. Does anyone know where I would be able to find a sample set of files like that, or be willing to share some of their data with me for this? Thanks!

I posted this here because I don't know where else it should go.

2 REPLIES 2

Chitra.Lal
AppDynamics Team

Hi Jonathan,

One way to do this can be through analytics if you have license for it(if not you can get one). You cna use our log analytics feature to capture and present log records as analytics data and then can create reports or dashbaords from it. Shared below is the help link for how you can use this feature:

https://docs.appdynamics.com/display/PRO44/Collect+Log+Analytics+Data

Once data is collected, you can filter them based on log source and various other parameters. Please go through it and see if that helps. 

Thank You,

Chitra

Found something helpful? Click the Accept as Solution button to help others find answers faster.
Liked something? Click the Thumbs Up button.

Radhika.Puthiyetath
AppDynamics Team (Retired)

Hi @Jonathan_M_Mertz

Were you able to locate sample dataset by using the tips suggested by @Chitra.Lal?

If so, please mark her response as the accepted solution to enable easy and efficient searchability.

Let us know if you have further questions or concerns.