cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

How to get aws cloudwatch logs & lambda to appdynamics

Hi,

We would like to use AppD as a centralized log management solution and would like to know how to get all the logs stored in Aws cloudwatch and lambda service logs to AppD.

After that using log analytics to do some analysis on the logs pushed to AppD and visualize the metrics to get meaningful insights.

I would need a clear steps to implement the log management solution for the above requirement.

Regards,

Manojkumar Tenali.

3 REPLIES 3

Ryan.Paredez
Community Manager

Hi @Manojkumar.Tenali,

Please check out this article How do I monitor AWS extensions? 

If you are able to pull insights from that, please share those learnings a s a reply to this post. 

Thanks,

Ryan, Cisco AppDynamics Community Manager

Found something helpful? Click the Accept as Solution button to help others find answers faster.

Liked something? Click the Thumbs Up button.

Check out Observabiity in Action

new deep dive videos weekly in the Knowledge Base.

@Ryan.Paredez 
I'm looking more of collecting aws specific services logs such as lambda,EKS cluster & pod logs to AppD,
We would like to use AppD as a centralized log management solution and i read all the docs and i no where found straight forward and usefull doc to solve my requirement.

Regards,

Manojkumar

Hi @Manojkumar.Tenali,

Thank you for letting me know. Let's see if the community can jump in and help out. If you also happen to find a solution, please do come back and share your learnings. This is a peer-to-peer community, which makes knowledge sharing important to the vitality of the community.

Thanks,

Ryan, Cisco AppDynamics Community Manager

Found something helpful? Click the Accept as Solution button to help others find answers faster.

Liked something? Click the Thumbs Up button.

Check out Observabiity in Action

new deep dive videos weekly in the Knowledge Base.