Business iQ (Analytics)

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

How can i get Log Metrics in to controller?

Highlighted

Hi, I have configured analytical-agent to the controller and applied source rules, I would like to get logs from local folder to the controller. But logs are not extracting from the path, I am attaching source rule and error log file. can you help me to get logs into the controller?

error log;

***** / http:receive:bt[[/v1/sinks/bt/*, /v2/sinks/bt/*]]: (healthy) Rates (Avg per second. Avg of last 5 min) success: [0.000000], user error: [0.000000], timeout: [0.000000], error: [0.000000]

xxx_***** / pipelines: (healthy) [16] pipeline(s). bt-publish-0: [MessageSourceStage: 1, EventServicePublishStage: 0], bt-publish-1: [MessageSourceStage: 1, EventServicePublishStage: 0], bt-publish-2: [MessageSourceStage: 1, EventServicePublishStage: 0], bt-publish-3: [MessageSourceStage: 1, EventServicePublishStage: 0], bt-publish-4: [MessageSourceStage: 1, EventServicePublishStage: 0], bt-publish-5: [MessageSourceStage: 1, EventServicePublishStage: 0], bt-publish-6: [MessageSourceStage: 1, EventServicePublishStage: 0], bt-publish-7: [MessageSourceStage: 1, EventServicePublishStage: 0], log-publish-7: [MessageSourceStage: 1, EventServicePublishStage: 0], log-publish-6: [MessageSourceStage: 1, EventServicePublishStage: 0], log-publish-5: [MessageSourceStage: 1, EventServicePublishStage: 0], log-publish-4: [MessageSourceStage: 1, EventServicePublishStage: 0], log-publish-3: [MessageSourceStage: 1, EventServicePublishStage: 0], log-publish-2: [MessageSourceStage: 1, EventServicePublishStage: 0], log-publish-1: [MessageSourceStage: 1, EventServicePublishStage: 2], log-publish-0: [MessageSourceStage: 1, EventServicePublishStage: 0]

xxx_***** / queues: (healthy) [2] queues [[biz_txn_v1] ratio: [0.00], size: [0], capacity: [128], [log_v1] ratio: [0.00], size: [0], capacity: [128]]
]
[2018-08-30T15:31:28,741Z] [WARN ] [throttled-message-flush-thread-0] [o.a.h.c.p.ResponseProcessCookies] This message was throttled [1] times: Invalid cookie header: "Set-Cookie: visid_incap_982561=7iwknISHTf66LfNyUfEDgcYDiFsAAAAAQkIPAAAAAABzTD3H19q0eKQkZKJsP3Kq; expires=Fri, 30 Aug 2019 11:13:46 GMT; path=/; Domain=.saas.appdynamics.com". Invalid 'expires' attribute: Fri, 30 Aug 2019 11:13:46 GMT
[2018-08-30T15:31:53,600Z] [WARN ] [analytics-agent-sync-thread-0] [o.a.h.c.p.ResponseProcessCookies] Invalid cookie header: "Set-Cookie: visid_incap_982561=7iwknISHTf66LfNyUfEDgcYDiFsAAAAAQkIPAAAAAABzTD3H19q0eKQkZKJsP3Kq; expires=Fri, 30 Aug 2019 11:13:46 GMT; path=/; Domain=.saas.appdynamics.com". Invalid 'expires' attribute: Fri, 30 Aug 2019 11:13:46 GMT

2 REPLIES 2
Employee

Re: How can i get Log Metrics in to controller?

Hi Shashidhar,

What is the OS of this machine, is it Windows? Could you please share the entire analytics agent log file, we'll need to check the complete error stack and some more events. Is your's an on prem controller or saas controller?

Thank You,

Chitra 

Found something helpful? Click the Accept as Solution button to help others find answers faster.
Liked something? Click the Thumbs Up button.
Employee Alumni (Retired)

Re: How can i get Log Metrics in to controller?

Hi @Shashidhar.Yedulla

Were you able to resolve the issue?

Let us know how it went. Updating the thread with your solution would help others with similar issues find an answer quickly and efficiently.

Let us also know if you have any questions and concerns.

Thanks,
Radhika P

Found something helpful? Click the Accept as Solution button to help others find answers faster.
Liked something? Click the Thumbs Up button.