cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Discover, share, and connect with your learning community

Use this community space to ask questions, explore articles and FAQs, stay-up-to-date with the latest university-related news, and get to know one another! Whether you are a current, past, or prospective student, discover how AppDynamics University's variety of educational tools help you successfully configure, manage, and monitor applications with AppDynamics.

Unable to enroll for self paced courses

prashant.thakur
Explorer

HI Team,

I have already subscribed for "premium University Subscription" but still unable to view & enroll for self paced study material. Is anyone face this issue.error.pngsubscribe.png

1 REPLY 1

Shirley.Wei
AppDynamics Team (Retired)

Hi Prashant, I see that our Education operations team has responded to your inquiry.  I'm posting the response here as well in case other users also encounter this issue:

"Our records indicate you were signed up for the free Premium University offer that expired on May 31 of this year. We apologize for the error in display. That is a bug our developers are working to resolve soon. You should now have access to the Standard University offer, which includes self-paced courses."

The AppDynamics University FAQs - Registration and Subscriptions article may be a helpful resource as well.  Should you have additional questions, please contact education@appdynamics.com.