How do I register for and access AppDynamics certification exams?
Are you looking to grow your career, improve your recognition in the APM space, and join our exclusive community of certified professionals? Continue reading to learn about our AppDynamics Certification Program and how to register for and access your exam registration.
Table of Contents:
AppDynamics Certification Program overview
Information on the AppDynamics Certification Program can be found on our website: learn.appdynamics.com/certifications.
We currently offer three role-based certification tracks:
- Associate Performance Analyst: for individuals who are going to use our technology to monitor their applications, systems, and business processes
- Associate Administrator: for technicians who will be managing their AppDynamics environment
- Professional Implementer: for senior technical resources (primarily working for partners) who will be deploying and configuring AppDynamics on-premises installations
Preparation tips for certification candidates
We recommend that you review the exam preparation guide to ensure that you have the requisite knowledge and experience, before attempting your exam. The exam preparation guide also provides information on the exam format, passing score, reference materials, and more. Please note that the listed prerequisites and minimum competencies to succeed on the exam are guidelines.
A link to the latest preparation guide can also be found under the Resources section of each certification track page.
AppDynamics Certification Policies, Terms & Conditions
Please see AppDynamics Certification Policies, Terms & Conditions for information about candidate agreement, exam retake policy, certification term, and more.
How to register for an AppDynamics Certification exam
In order for the Certifications team to register you for an exam, you must provide an Exam Voucher, which can be purchased standalone. Each Exam Voucher can be redeemed to sit for one AppDynamics certification exam attempt. If you’d like to purchase Exam Voucher(s), please contact your Account Manager.
Note: If you have an active Premium University subscription, you may be entitled to 2 certification exam attempts (subject to subscription transfer limitations).
To redeem an Exam Voucher for registration, follow the steps below:
- Visit learn.appdynamics.com/certifications and scroll down to the Role-based certifications section. Select your intended certification track by clicking on the menu tiles.
- Fill out the Exam Registration form for your intended certification track. To ensure that our Certifications team can best assist you, please fill out each field on the form including your full name and Exam Voucher code in the comments section.
- Click Send Message.
The Exam Registration form can also be found on each of the certification tracks’ pages.
- Our Certifications team reviews the requests in the order which they are received. You can expect a response within a day, and in turn, it can take up to another 24 hours before the batch-run confirmation is sent out each afternoon Pacific Time.
- The registration confirmation will provide details on how to access your exams, which is also outlined in the next section of this article. Your registration will remain in your assessment transcript until you are suitably ready to attempt the exam.
Step-by-step instructions for navigating to and launching your exam
If you registered for an exam(s), you should have received a set of instructions (one email per registration request) pertaining to launching and taking it. In the case that you have not received this email in your inbox, please check your junk/spam folders first, and then proceed to send our team a follow up request at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Contact the AppDynamics Certifications team
If you have any questions, please contact email@example.com.