cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Certification

Mandla.Gqada
Adventurer

Hi,

I have been learning and getting some real-world experience with AppDynamics for just over 6 months now. I want to start getting certified and I would like to find out what is the best order in which to take the exams (from a level of difficulty perspective).

Should I start with the Associate Performance Analyst or Associate Administrator exam?

Best Regards,

Mandla

2 REPLIES 2

Ryan.Paredez
Community Manager

Hi @Mandla.Gqada,

Thanks for asking your question on the Community. I moved your post into the AppD University space within the community. Here you can find all sorts of Knowledge base articles written by the AppD University team.

https://community.appdynamics.com/t5/AppD-University/gh-p/Learn-at-AppD

I have also let the team know about your question. 

Thanks,

Ryan, Cisco AppDynamics Community Manager

Found something helpful? Click the Accept as Solution button to help others find answers faster.

Liked something? Click the Thumbs Up button.

Check out Observabiity in Action

new deep dive videos weekly in the Knowledge Base.

Johanna.Au

Hi @Mandla.Gqada , 

We appreciate your interest in our Certifications! There is not necessarily a ranking of exams based on difficulty, however, we typically recommend the following order of exams:

First the Associate Performance Analyst exam,  then the Associate Administrator exam, and finally the Implementation Professional exam. 

The exception to this: If you are already working as one of these three roles, i.e. an Implementation Professional, then our guidance would be to take the Implementation Professional exam first. Essentially, follow the exam that best aligns with your current work role.

Please let us know if you have any additional questions. You can request to register for an exam using the linked roles above. 

Best,

Johanna

Thanks again for checking out AppD University Community! Leave feedback for us: https://research.appdynamics.com/jfe/form/SV_9ZEFdVA1fLMfRmC
Top Kudoed Authors