cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Automatic enrollment

Jamie.Jenkins
Builder

I have standard enrollment. As an admin, how do I enroll new users to specific courses?

3 REPLIES 3

Shirley.Wei
AppDynamics Team (Retired)

Hi Jamie, 

Thanks for your question! As long as your organization's users are properly set up in accounts.appdynamics.com/user-management, they can sign in with their AppDynamics account to access standard self-paced courses at AppDynamics University.

As a Company Admin, you are able to add new users. How do I manage accounts.appdynamics.com users as an Admin?  is a helpful article that details the process. 

Hope that helps! 

Perhaps I should expand my need.

When one of my users is enrolled, a want a set of specific courses automatically registered for them. This way, when they enter the AppD-U for the first time, they material we expect them to complete waiting for them to begin.

Shirley.Wei
AppDynamics Team (Retired)

Hi Jamie,

Thanks for clarifying the inquiry. The feature you described is not currently supported, though I have relayed this feedback to our product team. 

The workaround solution that I can recommend is that you can request a transcript report for your organization from our operations team at education@appdynamics.com.  The request can be ad-hoc, or you can provide a defined frequency (e.g. monthly, quarterly). 

Top Kudoed Authors