cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

AppD University course doesn't play

Richard.Nip

I am on a learning plan and have been progressing through it without issue up until recently where I discovered I was unable to "resume where I left off" one of the courses I hadn't finished earlier.  What happens is when I click that button or the "Start Learning Now" button, a separate window entitled "Sco Launcher" opens but it is just a blank white screen.  I've tried logging out and logging back in and also using different web browsers, but the issue is still occurring.  Any ideas on how I can fix this issue?

5 REPLIES 5

Jeremy.Bivins
AppDynamics Team

Hi Richard,

Sorry you're having trouble.  Can you let me know what topic you're having problems with, and then do you know how long its been since you accessed?  We recently updated a lot of topics to include multi language captions, and while that shouldn't affect you, maybe we moved something. 

Let's start there and see if I can figure out what's going on.

Thanks! 

Jeremy

Khadar.Patan
New Poster

Hi Jeremy,

I've been facing a similar issue. While resuming my course, page is showing an error that "XML file not found." For this reason, I'm unable to complete my course. Please help me fix it. Attaching snip for reference.

Thanks in Advance,

Nawaz.

KhadarPatan_0-1668685699811.png

Jeremy.Bivins
AppDynamics Team

Hi Khader,

I cannot recreate what is happening to you. In the past, manually marking someone as complete has helped in situations like these. You would still be able to go in and review the content. Would that be ok?

Thanks,

Jeremy

Khadar.Patan
New Poster

Hey, I found a solution for this issue. Opening course in another browser like Edge / Firefox has resolved my issue. Thanks all.

Hi Khadar,

Thank you for updating us on your situation! We are glad that you were able to resolve the issue and our team will make note of your solution for future cases like this.

Thanks again for checking out AppD University Community! Leave feedback for us: https://research.appdynamics.com/jfe/form/SV_9ZEFdVA1fLMfRmC
Top Kudoed Authors