Welcome to our Community!

Find answers, ask questions and connect with other Cisco AppDynamics Community members.

cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
152390members
27817posts

Community activity

Resolved! Log Analytics filtering

I have Log Analytics deployed through the agent machine using JOBs and I parse it through the grok expression. However, I noticed that I also receive data in the database that clearly do not match, which means that they do not have an ERROR logLevel....

ZoltanGutleber_0-1708695390500.png ZoltanGutleber_1-1708695588668.png

Resolved! Getting error:- SimMachinesAgentService#registerMachine(SimMachineMinimalDto) - Result: 401 Unauthorized - content

Hello Team,We have deployed machine agent as an  side car(different container within a pod) for  apache in OSE. It's working for most of the pod but for one pod we are getting below error. code-external-site-ui-sit-50-gm9np==> [system-thread-0] 23 Ja...

Resolved! appd is not available for nodejs

https://cdn.appdynamics.com/packages/nodejs/23.3.0.0/appdynamics-libagent-napi-native-osx-x64-v19.tgz```<Error><Code>AccessDenied</Code><Message>Access Denied</Message><RequestId>4CWXKH0ADWB5A3Z1</RequestId><HostId>IJWj3tUmCzpZ0pAbh3Kamn86VZOFlRha1Mh...

Welcome Center

Explore this new collection to learn best practices for using this community’s features and content.

Check out the Welcome Center here!

News & Announcements

Get ready for new Community badges, coming soon

Hello everyone, In the coming weeks, we’re rolling out badges that celebrate your engagement and successes in the Community.  We think these colorful icons will be a fun way to share how you contribut...

0 Comments

Security Advisories for Two Controller Vulnerabilities

AppDynamics recently published Security Advisories regarding two medium-severity vulnerabilities in the AppDynamics Controller: Cisco AppDynamics Controller Path Traversal Vulnerability (CVE-2024-2034...

0 Comments